Monday, April 2, 2012

Han Kang!


I'm done with this drama after craving it for a long time since i'm only can watch it online for 14 eps.. and currently get it from someone n it's truly a heartbroken drama...


ambooiiii, sodap menonton yer, esaimen da abis, even masih ada satu dua esaimen yg masih tercicir, LIE n BIG... ohhh, psal BIG, nak sngtla bercerita, tp nantilah dulu, mngkin weekend ni kot, semangat kurang sket bila ak pergi mana2, tp xde gmbr, not to  say that i love to be in the pics, enough for the proof that i've been to KENYIR 4 my BIG....... 2 jadi hilang semngat uh....


enough la klo dpat pakwe mcm Han Kang ea.... 
he's so sweet and protective.:)

 i'm totally dehydrated because of this drama, like what I said, it's a heartbroken drama.HUHU, n I spent my tears until my eyes is becoming swollen and i really need sleep for the time being...merananya aku duk dalam kelas, mata bak hape da, berat xleh nak angkat... okayla, esok2 kna berjaga buat esei for esaimen lok, better get the good rest tonite...heeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

ApPrEcIaTe iT wHeN I aM sTiLL AliVe~
♥♥~TENX READERS~♥♥